October 22, 2012

mountain sound






So my school is on a mountain, and therefore all the buildings are built at different heights. I finally found out how to get onto the roof of this one building which overlooks the north side of Burrard Inlet. It snowed over night just at the higher altitudes on the mountains in the distance, which was beautiful in the background of the green, red and yellow trees here. The second picture is from Saturday when I also went to Stanley Park and took some pictures there! (more at www.fashion-lesscity.tumblr.com)
Anyways, I went thrifting on Friday and found 3 amazing sweaters for under $10 each. This one is my favourite because it has earth tones in it, of course. I also went to the newly opened Topshop in Pacific Center downtown on Saturday and got a few things, plus this free hat! I hope everyone likes it, and feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment